Features and benefits
• Robust mechanical construction.
• Structure fully coated in stainless steel.
• Dimensioned gutters that allow flow to the side (white water tank): which allows to keep the table drier.
• Cantilever “C” or Porter Bar system.
• Motor drive of the head roll.
• Extremely simplified screen switching: minimal removal of equipment for the operation to be carried out in the shortest possible time.
Primary and secondary flat tables
- Robust and modern designed drainage elements.
- Complete polyethylene or ceramic covers, with air separators.
- Tee's machined from stainless steel .
- Stainless steel screen regulators of proven efficiency. Simple operations / adjustment.
- Articulated screen stretchers, in stainless steel or with non-oxidizable main components, according to the need to purchase the equipment.
- Fixed and oscillating stainless steel scrapers, with own weight calculated for the service, what avoids adjustments.
- All stainless steel walkways, or, by request, mixed, with galvanized carbon steel or with plastic flooring.
- Robust suction roller with stainless steel trim and sealing graphite.
- Sizing of hydro vacuum and high vacuum boxes to provide the best cost-benefit ratio in terms of energy consumption.