In the most recent concepts of mass preparation for paper with recycled paper shavings, fine cleaning is performed by equipment that works with a consistency well below the normal consistency normally used.
Thus, to do the fine cleaning water is added to decrease the consistency, needing after increasing consistency again to refine and store. At this point, thickeners are needed.
Because of the volumes involved, both production and consistency, these thickeners became large equipment.
Features and Advantages
- Robust and reliable construction.
- Built to produce up to 300 ton / day not thickening.
- Consistency of incoming 1% and exit until 4,5%.
- Parts in contact with the mass manufactured in stainless steel.
- Fully stainless steel dewatering roller.
- Cover canopy to prevent splashing and isolate moving parts as needed to meet NR12.
- Leveling and removal roller for thickened material driven independently of the main drive.
- Internal water level electronically controlled via the outlet valve.
- Robust construction, cheap maintenance.