Mainly applied to disaggregate paper to be recycled, but also for the breakdown of raw celluloses to be used in the papermaking process and the return of rejected papers in the manufacturing process.
Features and Advantages
- Applied in breakdown circuits operating continuously or in batch.
- Carbon steel tanks with stainless steel lining. Optionally can be purchased entirely in stainless steel or entirely in carbon steel.
- The tank can be cylindrical in high consistency breakers or type "D" for medium consistency breakers.
- The current capacities used are in the range of 4 a 30 m2, however, in demand, could be manufactured in greater capacities. The most used today are those of 20 e 30 m3.
- Rotating assembly designed for easy access for maintenance and easy disassembly, decreasing maintenance downtime, decreasing maintenance cost.
- Rotors designed for better breakout efficiency, that decrease the time needed and destroy less paper fibers and plastics.
- Made of stainless steel suitable for long life and coated with hard material.
- Perforated sheet in stainless steel with internal support structure so as not to deform with the pressures of work.